Free Palestina

Free Palestina

2011/10/27

Sen.Bob Casey, re: your summer vacation in Israel

Senator Robert Casey, D(PA)

I have written to you many times to express my concerns about your performance & positions in Senate.

The matter of the 'Israel' against the whole world is due to Israel's adamant refusal to abide by UN resolutions and international law. Now you've obligated yourself & Pennsylvania to Israel, the proud occupiers of Palestine for over sixty years. You have put us in this position by accepting AIPAC cash & your recent junket to Israel.
Every time I wrote I implored you not to let yourself be stranded on the wrong side of history.

You have a parochial Roman Catholic foundation like I do. You know in your heart you have to live with your conscience, you cannot lie to yourself. The rites & trappings of religion may fall away but I think not your moral foundation, what you learn in your innocent years stays with you longest. So I don't know or care to know how you deal with religion today, what I care about is how you conduct the business of the USA.

Senator Casey, this is your time to take charge and take action. You could pick up that Palestinian Cross and bear some of the burden for those Christians & Muslims living under the zionist boot of oppression and occupation. You could aid the disposed refugees, who want nothing more than to go home.
Fulfill your potential to positively affect mankind. Do the Right Thing.

You're already back from Israel. Tell me, your honor, what did you see in 'Israel'? Videos I've seen on UTube show an ordinary country, no tanks holding up traffic, no buildings with gaping bullet holes, all the barbarity is effectively conducted and concealed by the 26 foot high apartheid wall.
Did you visit the Palestinians while you were in their country? The Christians are not permitted to practice their religion and we're quite familiar of with the attacks on Al Aqsa, the Dome of the Rock.

Why did you go there?

I smell Bastille Day energy, there's the fear, panic, hostility, much more terrifying atmosphere than the faux 9/11.

Senator Casey this is your opportunity of a life time, embrace it. You're not hugely endowed in the charisma department but take on this cause and your inner light of goodness will glow through you. People recognize the truth and in the scheme of things we all have responsibilities to humanity and justice. I know you have it in you to let your inner lights shine. *********************************************************************************************************** I wrote this piece in the summer when Congress & Senate were in recess. I was enraged at Senator Casey and the eighty other US elected officials being feted with junkets to Israel. All expenses paid by offshoots of AIPAC. It makes me wonder what price will be incurred. What issue will Senator Casey be asked to vote for in Israel's interest as opposed to the interests of the people who elected him. While my city of Pittsburgh is suffering with mass unemployment, frozen so a junket to Israel. While my city of Pittsburgh is suffering with mass unemployment, frozen social security benefits and rising costs of utilities and groceries. It is now the age of Occupy Wall Street and I am part of the 99% - where are you Senator Casey? Which class are you most comfortable in?

No comments:

Post a Comment